Monday, October 24, 2011

Fit for the Queen?!

Today I've created a card using the layout from Just Add Ink and the colour combo from The Play Date Cafe.
It's the Play Date's 2nd anniversary challenge this week - I don't often get to play along with their challenges as much as I would like to. I really love the inspiration photos that accompany the colour combo this week!!!!!

I think these colours make a pretty feminine card (with out using any pink!!)



If you want any details about this card just shoot me an email.


Here is the Sketch (I've used it on its side)


And here is the colour combo



PS I saw the Queen today - not very close BUT I still saw her!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great card and delicious flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Trish and Id be thrilled to see the Queen too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soft take on the challenge Trish, very elegant, love the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card and a brilliant use of the sketch. I saw the queen once about 30 years ago - well her hat, anyway!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I am loving that colour combination! The flowers are a beautiful touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card chick...I love the colours, and those roses! Love the piccies of the Queen you shared with me too.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful details, love that frame. Thank you so much for joining The Play Date Cafe on its 2nd Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish, I love how you have flipped the sketch on it's side. Just perfect. Love those flowers and your very pretty feminine colour palette (without pink :)) Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox