Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mojo Monday week 121

I've been a fan of Mojo Monday for some time now. Mojo Monday is a weekly card sketch that you use as the basis for your card. You can then enter the card on their blog to go into the draw to be a weekly winner. There is a new sketch every Monday and you have until the following Sunday to enter.

I never thought I had enough creativity to make their sketches work OR had enough guts to enter in a competition - I hate the thought of being judged :(
BUT I'm now looking at it in a way to increase my creativity, see other peoples ideas and share my ideas with them!

Here is this weeks sketch
I must admit I've never had a sketch to work by, I always just start working and make what ever comes into my head. So I found this pretty difficult!
Here is what I came up with

Not to bad for a first go...........
What do you think???

3 comments:

  1. your mojo card is adorable, great job! have wonderful day.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Your card looks so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great result for a first attempt! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox