Sunday, January 3, 2010

OMG I can't believe it has almost been a year since I last posted.
I've missed blogging so much but life has been so busy that I haven't had the time to post.

A lot has happened in the past year, the biggest being my partner and I have moved to Brisbane!!!
I grew up in Brisbane and I have always wanted to move back here to be closer to my family and also enjoy the fantastic lifestyle and weather here!
I'm really thankful to my partner who gave up a great job to move here with out one, I'm very happy to say he does have a job now and is loving it. It's hard not knowing when the next pay check is coming in but thank goodness he didn't have to wait too long.

I feel like that part of me that was empty is now full! Moving back home was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made :)
- Do you know what I mean?? I'd love to hear about big decisions that you made and are
now thankful for.

Now going back before Christmas I made these cute little packages of Shortbread for my colleagues at work, I'm not the best baker and I did burn my first lot of cookies - woopsie

I've got much more to share with you about what's new in my life, but for now I'll leave you waiting until next post (Which I promise will be much sooner than my last)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox