Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mojo Monday 127

Hi Peeps, this week I've gone for a Easter themed Mojo Monday Sketch.

Can you see how the colour inspiration came from the picture in my last post?????

I love this cute little bunny from the Forest Friends set, although it was hard to cut out yesterday as it was very humid here and the paper seems heavier and less firm. It's much harder to work with.

So here it is



I've used:
Paper - Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron
Stamp Set - Forest Friends, Mini Messages and a Verve Easter stamp
Other: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, So Saffron Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Ink, Pumpkin Pie flower brad and dew drops.

And here is the Sketch


T and I are going camping at Easter with some family and friends - Have you got any Easter plans yet?

1 comment:

  1. Cards usually do little for me as too many people make poorly designed ones and moan about them not selling but yours have caught my eye. They look beautiful. I'll take a look at your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox