Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 57

It seems to be the week for me to try out new challenges!!!

Today I've participated in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #57

There were so many things I was thinking of doing with this card but I thought I'd keep it simple. To tell you the truth I think it looks a bit boring and I kept it too simple.

Any way here it is:



I've used:
Paper - Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue and DSP in Brocade Blue (That's a lot of blues!!!)
Stamp Set - Birthday Wish
Other: Brocade Blue ink and Nestabilities

Here is the sketch for this challenge:


I hope I'm inspiring you to enter in some of these sketch challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the monochromatic blue color choice! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blues are great! I've been having a lovely look at your blog and I adore your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Crafting Clare - that is very lovely of you to say
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox