Monday, June 14, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Colour Combo #17

This card came together so easily, I think it only took a few minutes once I had the idea in my head.
I must say......... it did take me a wee bit longer to actually think of the idea!!!

See the beautiful red butterflies?? They are from of my stash that I got from the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo. I just love them!!! They are laser cut chip board from a store called Scrap Matts which you can find here. There are so many designs to choose from and when I was at the expo I found it so hard just to pick one - I wanted them all!!!


I've used: Paper - Elegant Eggplant and Choc Chip (We don't have Early Espresso in Australia)
Ink - Versamark
Stamp Set - Wonderful Words
Other: So Saffron Ribbon, Paper Flowers, a Brad and 2 Red Butterflies from Scrap Matts

Here is the colour pallet


Pop over to see what the other DT ladies have created this week

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh lovely. Loving that embossing folder. You did good. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my that background texture is GORGEOUS!! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox