Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've found SEAM BINDING!

My goodness it's taken me forever but I've finally found seam binding!

I've seen other people using it for ages now and I've been meaning to try it out but I wasn't sure if it would be my thing.

THEN my BFF sent me some.... and I think I'm in love...... it's so amazing to work with!!!

The day I got it I went into the craft room and this is what I created...........


The whole card was inspired by the beautiful soft pink seam binding


ohhhhhh I'm off to day dream about seam binding...................................................

ps if you want any details about the card just drop me a line :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is such a gorgeous card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card. Beautiful and soft with that gorgeous pink seam binding. So glad you love it...must try mine sometime soon lol.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the seam binding is just so soft & elegant. I'd love to find some seam binding any hints appreciated.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, this is absolutely GORGEOUS. Such a soft, feminine card; I love it to bits. You lucky thing, having seam binding! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox