Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge 18 - Easter

Another fantastic challenge has been thrown our way by the Lollipop Ladies - Easter!

This inspiration picture could be interpreted so many ways but I chose to use the wrappers as my main inspiration. Obviously I've used a Chocolate Chip base to signify the yummy delicious chocolates on the inside of the wrappers. I've then used the colours in this picture as my next inspiration.


The extra challenge this week was to add Glitter/Sparkle so I took inspiration from the shiny wrappers themselves. I'm not sure if you can see from my pictures but the background paper has pink sections that are just like the wrappers on Easter eggs!!! I then also added glitter to the larger butterfly and glimmer mist on the little blue butterfly - kinda hard to see but looks good IRL.


I've used:
Paper
-Chocolate Chip
, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist and Kasier Kraft DSP
Ink -
Nil
Stamp Set - No stamp sets here!
Other: Nestabilities, embosslit Beautiful wings, blue diamante and Satan Ribbon

There will be plenty of inspiration over the next fortnight for this challenge so you don't have any excuse not to enter!!! Head over the the Lollipop Ladies blog and check out what the other Candy Stripes have designed.

5 comments:

  1. Trishie this is so lovely - perfect take on the challenge!

    Just wanted to say your card from yesterday is really lovely too with that big seam binding bow!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo great card. Love all the extra elements and shiny bits too. I'll have to MAKE time to enter this challenge for sure.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, this is BEAUTIFUL. Such gorgeous, elegant, details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies look divine, so much detail in here. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Trish, pity there is no chocolate involved. The colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox