She has a blog here, which I encouraged her to make because I think the world needs to see
the amazing work she does.
Unfortunately she broke her wrist last week so she can't do much for herself let alone any crafting!!!
After moving to Brisbane I find she is one of the small handful of things I miss.
- I miss hanging out watching desperate housewives or farmer wants a wife while eating a massive bowl of rockyroad icecream
- I miss sitting in her craft room watching and learning new techniques
- I miss hanging out with her son who is full of energy and excitement
- I miss giving her a big hug when she needs it (or when i need it for that matter!)
- I miss knowing that if I get stuck in a hard spot she is just around the corner
- I miss sharing all our crafty things
So pop on over to her blog and leave her some birthday wishes!