Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Add Ink #8

This week at Just Add Ink the challenge this week is just add Easter!

I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by.

I've just made a simple card but some of the other entries on the site are amazing, I don't know how people come up with such great ideas!!!!

So here is what I created



I've used:
Paper - Whisper White and Certainly Celery.
Ink - Certainly Celery and versamark
Stamp Set - Animal Crackers and a Easter stamp from Verve
Other: White embossing powder and paper piercer


Click here to get to the challenge on the Just Add Ink blog

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card and I love that little rabbit. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. It's so striking and elegant! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of your design and the white dots ..just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love green, and it looks so good with white. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Spring, your card is super sweet. Love it to bits. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink!! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox