Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #19

Ok here this is my very first entry in to Makeesha's Inkspirations challenges. I've been reading her blog now for well over a year but have never actually done a challenge.

So it's about time I did it!!!!

My sister asked me to make a card for her god daughter who just loves purple.

Here is what I made

I've used:
Paper - Whisper White and Pale Plum
Ink - Pale Plum and Versamark
Stamp Set - Sweet Birthday and a swirl from kaszazz
Other: Ribbon, Dew drops and paper flowers



Here is the sketch

I also made a little money pocket to go with it

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift - your creations are just perfect, love that satin ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Love both of your creations, and what a perfect gift. thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox